Pages

Monday, January 5, 2015

Hello Friends!

I am very sorry I have not posted in a long time. I have decided to do a homemade gift idea list for you. Here it is:

#1. Collage Initial
This is super fun and easy! I got this letter 'A' at Michael's but also saw some cardboard letters at Walmart. I used all different kinds of paper but stuck with a blue, green, purple, and pink theme. The butterflies are from a punch, and I pasted them on. Plus, you could use stickers. I also used some washi (craft) tape, and you can use duck tape too for an extra flare.

#2. Tagxedo / Word Cloud

I  made this on Tagxedo. You can also make them on Wordle, but you can't have detailed shapes like a cat or reindeer, etc. I think it's a really heartfelt gift. They have tons of different colors, shapes, and more on Tagxedo. Say someone you know is CRAZY about cats...this would be perfect for them! Here is the link: http://www.tagxedo.com/

#3. DIY Washi Tape Notebooks and Pencils:

These notebooks are really cute! Imagine "washi-ing" a whole set of notebooks, pencils, and more - amazing gift! Here is the link:  http://liagriffith.com/washi-tape-your-pencils-and-notebooks/
This photo and craft idea are from the blog that I linked above.

 
#4. Glass Gem Sun Catcher:
These are super pretty! Here is the link to the blog: http://kidsactivitiesblog.com/16045/glass-gem-sun-catcher-craft This photo and craft idea belong to the blog.

Well, that's it for today. I might do more gift idea posts in the future.
Any feedback on my blog or posts? You can comment if you have a Google, LiveJournal, or WordPress account.

Thanks for reading!

6 comments:

  1. These are fun ideas. Your letter "A" is so pretty. I love the color scheme. The letters that you made for your cousins turned out really nice, too. Tagxedo is a lot of fun - thanks for reminding me to play around with that some more. I wonder if you'll decorate any notebooks or pencils with the new washi tape you got for Christmas. :) Great blog post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! Can't wait to try some of these with the girls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting! Say hi to the girls for me, I miss them!

      Delete
  3. Such great ideas! Maggie has the cute M hanging in her room....so fun. I am going to try the Tagxedo. You and your mom have inspired me. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad Maggie likes the M! It was fun to make! And yes, Tagxedos are really cool.

      Delete