Pages

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Hello and welcome to the Creativity Tree.
For my post today, I will be suggesting two art books and give a short description/review of them. 
In the future I will be doing more book reviews!
Enjoy!


First Book:
Make it! by Jane Bull
This book is more for younger kids, but I still like to look through it as inspiration for making something out of recycled materials. Also, towards the end of the book, they have a sewing section, which I think could be more for older artists or crafters. It has 4 sections of different materials that would usually be thrown away, and in the sections it has all different crafts. The four sections are:
Paper (some crafts include: paper baskets, paper mache, paper weaving..), Plastic (some crafts include: sun catcher, bird feeder, bottle top art), Metal (some crafts include: magnets, mirror mobiles, metal models), and Fabric (some crafts include: hat and glove stuffed animals, rag mats, pocket purses). Here is a photo:

Next Book:
Girls' World of Doodles.
I LOVE this book. It's an art activity book where you color in things and also doodle your own things. There is a bunch of pages. It is so fun to do these.  It's calming and fun and artsy.
I know there are also other types of doodle books that are the same style, like Boys' World of Doodles, Fashion Doodles, I think there is even a Dream House doodles! There are so many!!!!
I love them and they are super fun and amazing! You should get one! Here is a pic:


I hope you enjoyed this post! Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

  1. I'll have to look at Make it! It sounds like there are some really interesting project ideas in that book. I'm glad you enjoy your doodling book. You know that I enjoy doodling, too! :)

    ReplyDelete