Pages

Monday, October 19, 2015

Easy and Delicious Frappe Recipe

In this simple and yummy recipe, I'll teach you how to make a frappe. At Colectivo or Starbucks they can be pretty expensive...plus you can make this anytime and any flavor you want!
By the way, I got a nice DSLR camera, so my blog photos will be much better, now!


Here's what you'll need:
Ice cubes
Coffee (It can be any kind. I usually use leftovers my parent's didn't drink in the morning, but you could also use coffee from a Keurig machine or instant coffee).
Milk or coffee creamer
Chocolate or caramel syrup
A blender
 
Step #1.
Add approximately 2 cups of ice to your blender.
 
Step #2.
Add 1/2 a cup coffee and 1/4 cup milk or creamer
 
Step #3.
Add chocolate or caramel syrup
There are tons of recipes out there for different flavor frappes, like s'mores, birthday cake, probably cotton candy, and a lot more and I may do some things like that in the future, but for now I just added chocolate syrup.
 
Step #4.
Blend!
Warning: This is very loud...
Blend until the crunching noises aren't super loud and it looks similar to this!
 
Step #4.
Pour and Drink
I always put a layer of chocolate syrup on the bottom, and once I've poured in the frappe I add a swirl to the top, too. You could also add whipped cream but I didn't have any.
 
This is really yummy and easy! I hope to do more recipes soon. :)


4 comments: