Pages

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Cheerful Chalk

A couple of days ago, my Mom and I did some cool chalk art on the front sidewalk. Today I will be blogging about it!
 
We did this a while ago, and we did it again yesterday. It's really fun and relaxing. We each had our own square of sidewalk, and we did doodles and zentangle designs on them. It's really bright and a great spring activity. It gives a great splash of color on your front walk.
Try all sorts of creative doodles, you can write words, just do patterns, draw something and do patterns around it, etc. Just fill the square. The possibilities are endless! Buy some cool new chalk if you want. We tried some "glitter chalk", it was really nice, and sparkles in the sun. Someday I want to chalk the whole portion of our front sidewalk! But I would need a lot of chalk. :)
 
Enjoy these photos:
 
 


 
 
Well, I hope you enjoyed this short little post. Go outside today and fill in a whole square of sidewalk with chalk. It's really fun! And it's great to see people walk by and look at it.
If you have a Pinterest, you can Pin my post on Pinterest, and also share it on other social medias. Scroll to the bottom of a post, and there is a bar with options to Pin, Post, Tweet, and more.
I am very pleased to say my last post got around 100 views and lots of comments! I just want to thank you all so much for reading my blog and supporting me. It makes me really happy! Thank you!
Stay tuned for more posts coming soon to The Creativity Tree!
 
***
There are many zentangle books out there, but here is the link to one we enjoy:
Zenspirations



10 comments:

  1. Anna! These are so cute! I'm loving your blog! -Tobey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tobey! Thank you so much for reading! :)

      Delete
  2. I like your designs.... Makes me want to get out and decorate our driveway! 😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That's really cool! I'm so happy it's spring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, me too. I'm sick of cold weather and snow....

      Delete
  4. oooh, i do zentangle, too! never thought of applying it to a sidewalk. maybe now i will!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really should! Thanks for reading and commenting. :)

      Delete